Saturday, December 1, 2012

Etsy purchase and my precious new addition to the mini household!


 The pictures don't do them any justice but please take a gander. As Christmas fast approaches I needed to start getting the mini house in holiday spirits. What a better way then to decorate the foyer with this lovely candle and poinsetta  made by Jane from MiniFanaticus. Did I mention made...Well let me brag on she was also made: the bags with tissue paper, red and white Christmas box which had the silver bell inside, my very first christmas card in mini this year, not shown - - a book that you can open and flip through the printed pages and the little dragon laying all comfy on the chair.  Now my table is starting to look a little festive and with the shopping bags it looks like the residents of the house just got back from a little shopping. YEAH!!!  Thanks soo much Jane.
Now I'm off to decorate a tree or two before Verda goes on strike.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

They have a very happy home =)

<3