Monday, August 12, 2013

Inside the Lily...

In case you wanted to see a little more of my adopted Lily here are some inside shots of the three floors fully decorated. So much work went into this house I am really having fun moving stuff around. Heck there is even a ceiling fan!! If you want a closer look just poke the photos to make them bigger.

Also I have been working on some of my own mini things which I will show you later this week, some is for the Witches house and the other is a super secret project that may or may not be going in a box to a dear friend hence the later this week.  ;-P
Have a great week everyone!!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhh you sneaky sneaky gal ;P

Its a great looking house, I want to play ;(

Plushpussycat said...

Ooh, fun! Are you going to keep it as it is or redecorate? I have one house that I thought I'd keep as-is when I bought it, but I've since decided it needs a makeover. I'm afraid that mine is going to be a big job. Looks like you're having fun! xo Jennifer

Eliana said...

I enjoyed meeting the interior of the Lily house. Do you think about redecorating it?
At this time your friend must be anxious waiting for gift. ;)
Hugs.

Jennybee said...

I waver back and forth on it in regards to redecorating. It's a huge house at least to me. Lol and I have another project with a deadline that demands my mini attention right now. Lol

Jennybee said...

Sure thing, come on over and I'll pull out the fancy dishes for tea. ;-p

Jennybee said...

Thanks Eliana, I have thought about it and have even broke down and painted half a window in different colors. Half the Side one way the other half another too see which I liked best. Of course I could not resist! Lol it will be a big undertaking if I do because if I do what I am thinking I would need to remove the porch and roof rails. Also I would have to decide where to put a fireplace. The kit has a chimney but no fireplace.... Don't get me wrong it looks great as is but it wispers to me to be................